Versatile life cycle support services for mortar systems
Patria has an extensive experience of reconditioning, maintenance and repair of a wide range of weapon systems.
We are prepared to support our customers wherever they go, including international crises management and peace keeping operations.
Patria offers fully NATO compatible life cycle support services.
Life Cycle Support services include among others
- LCS Project management
- Logistic support analysis
- Maintenance planning
- Technical documentation
- Training, maintenance and support services
- Basic maintenance and modernisation (mid-life upgrades)
- Spare parts and STTE’s including logistics (PHS&T)
- Field maintenance (peacekeeping, crisis management missions etc)
- Fleet management assistance, mission planning and costs calculation
We operate in close co-operation with the customer and provide customer tailored maintenance planning and support. We offer field maintenance & mission support everywhere in the world “from factory to foxhole”. This brings cost-efficiency with increased availability of the equipment and offers life cycle support packages – the customer operates, Patria maintains it. Our life cycle support services aim to ensure the highest operational availability at all times everywhere. This includes flexible and reliable service throughout the entire life cycle of our products.